We have been working for the last year with 1855 Whitby to ensure they have consistent member headshots for use on their website. This value add for members gives them a professional look in keeping with the other members at 1855 – Durham Region’s first and only technology accelerator.
Just some of the great features of our team headshot experience include:
- Quick modern set ups.
- Full PDF of what to wear and what NOT to wear for your employees.
- Versatility to work in both natural light and studio/Off Camera Flash scenarios on site at your business.
- On site viewing of images being taken so team member is involved in the making of their portrait and pose.
- On site choice of image for each team member increases efficiency.
- Consistent look across team members.
- When needed on site assitant to ensure a smooth process.
- Back up gear brought to every single session.
- Fully insured.
The process is pretty straight forward – here is what we need to quote on your team:
- The number of solo and group shots required.
- The location of your business.
- The style of image you wish to create – studio or on location/lifestyle
- Timeline for taking and delivering images.
Kirsten McGoey | Visual Storyteller