Winner: Laura Brown
Bringing you into our downtowns with the first annual Trinity Design #WhitbyRocks “The Christmas Experience: The White Box” give away is how we celebrate. Trinity Design is turning FIVE years old and we wanted to make this year a special one by launching a giveaway that supported Whitby’s two, yes TWO, downtowns.
More details to follow including clues on where to search, enter the give away and support our fantastic “two” downtown areas in Whitby/Brooklin.
How is it going to work?
The session we are giving away is on Saturday Oct 21, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. and includes the session, an 8×10 digital collage and 5 digital 5×5 solos. Contestants also have the option of buying from our “print the experience” menu to add items such as cards, mounts and prints – not included in the giveaway.” The prize has no cash value, is not transferable.
Local businesses will be hosting purple Trinity Design rocks which you need to find to enter.
When you find the rock ‘do not take it home’, READ THE NEXT PART CAREFULLY – as this is what you need to do to enter the give away:
1. Take a photo of your family with the rock and share it on your personal page.
2. Tag the business you found the rock at.
3. Tag Trinity Design as well.
4. If you bought something while visiting that local business show us what you purchased (with a receipt) and we will send you a print credit for a free 8×10 on any 2017 session you book with Trinity Design.
5. Share this event on your page.
6. Email us your entry when you get home to “email@example.com” so we can add you to the list of names for the draw.
Rocks will go out in late August/early September. We are working to determine the exact date of the draw. It will be mid September – so stay tuned.
Email Kirsten @ “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Interested? Simply tag your name or follow our page for more updates.Only one person can win so sign up for our Christmas Experience today to ensure you get a spot.
Kirsten McGoey, Visual Storyteller